Thinking of selling your Lakewood home in the fall and need some quick staging ideas that may bring you more money?
It seems that here in California we do not decorate for the seasons as much as other states do. We decorate for Halloween of course, but that does not help sell the home!
Here are a few tricks I use when staging some of my listings.
· Decorate the table with a runner and some small brightly colored squash. It gives the home a warm and welcome feel.
· Buy a picture frame breakfast tray and take a picture of the front of your home and mount it in the frame. Put this on the coffee table with some cookies on a small plate. It just makes your home look so special. Call me if you want me to do this for your home!
· Some cinnamon and maple soy candles always make the home smell welcoming; or boil some cinnamon or vanilla in some water on the stove.
· Try to arrange the furniture with an open feeling and eliminate any clutter.
· Put the trash cans outside and just use a small one under the kitchen sink.
· Hose off the patio furniture and add a couple of beach towels to the back of the chairs and put a couple of magazines out so it shows them how nice it would be to read outside.
Fall is here and the holidays are right around the corner … if you have any questions at all about selling your home at this time of year, I would love to talk to you … with more than 25 years of experience in selling homes, I have lots of ideas and tricks that have help all my clients to sell their home … I would love the opportunity to do the same for you … just give me a call 562-882-1581.